From my daughter:
Memphis Tennessee is an awe-deserving city that is where blues, soul, and rock n’ roll music, as well as being the unrivaled barbeque capital of the nation. Memphis also has big connections to Elvis Presley such as in Graceland where Elvis Presley’s home is, complete with the jungle room (a room that Elvis Presley decorated to look like a jungle). There’s also the Children’s Museum of Memphis and the march of the famous Peabody ducks (both perfect for little ones), picnicking and bison-watching at Shelby Farms Park, and even more animals, including giant pandas, at Memphis Zoo. Memphis is truly a great vacation site.
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 lb confectioners’ sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 cup butter, melted
1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
1. Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
2. Blend in melted butter until well combined.
3. Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
5. Spread over peanut butter mixture.
6. Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets “rock hard”.
Read more: www.food.com